Words

when you're here,
this is my perfect moment...
with you.


Profile
shijin Jo-an
04 March 1989
Diploma in Business
Temasek Poly

Photo


Links
Friendster
My Live Journal

Amos
Alvin
Apple

BAO
Brother
Brenda
BSC sub comm

Caleb
Calvin
Cindy
chou kin

Darren
dexter

Edwin
Estee

Ferlynn

Gek Hua
Gideon
Glenn

Hakim

jackson
Jia Min
Joel
Jonathan
Joyce

Kah Yuen
kandis
Kevin
KB
Kimberly
Kim Chew
Komez
Kristal

LAOGONG
Lilin
linette
Ling Yu
Lixin
Liyi
lou lin
Lou lin

Matthew
Maybelle
Ming

Naomi
Nat Ho
Nic

Rina Laogong
Random Treasures

Serene
Sheena
shermain
Shihua
Shi Hui
Shi Ya Jie

TEF
Tourism Blog
TPDE

wei qun

YC
Yijie
YuShu
Yunru
Yvonne

Zhao Lin

Recent posts

Trackback
- September 2006
- October 2006
- November 2006
- December 2006
- January 2007
- February 2007
- March 2007
- April 2007
- May 2007
- June 2007
- July 2007
- August 2007
- September 2007
- October 2007
- November 2007
- December 2007
- January 2008
- February 2008
- March 2008
- April 2008
- May 2008
- June 2008
- July 2008
- August 2008
- September 2008
- October 2008
- November 2008
- March 2009
- May 2009

Rants


Thursday, August 21, 2008
1:52 AM

Dreamin Of You (SELENA).mp3 - Selena


this is gonna be an emo post yo.

so dun read if u are nt interested k.

click the 'X' at the top right hand corner if u're usin windows.

and click the red dot on the top left corner if u are usin MAC.

i miss aunt.

its the seventh month. and i dun feel her presence at all. But her images are flashin in my mind every now and then. Watchin money nt enough 2, funeral scenes made me cry. nt bcos the old granny died, but bcos im reminded of aunt's funeral. Coming back only at 11pm everynight after SL camp jus to say "hi aunt, im back to see you." and cry as i light the joss stick, and walk to her side, take a look, and walk away. Im tearing right now. i really miss her. When i smell Kate Moss in Kah Yuen and Yuting, Im reminded of her too. Becos throughout the 5 days of funeral, i was carrying dis smell.

Why mus it be so unfair? She is so impt to everyone in the family. Is it true that good people die young? den i mus be a very bad person. I hope im e next to leave. So that at least during my funeral, i still have frens comin to visit. and nt when im old and all my frens and family have left, den there will be no one at my wake. Pls let me be the next to leave. I cant take another one.

Im reminded of her everywhere i go and do. Memories of her jus flashes back. Whenever im watchin korean dramas, or watchin/ listenin to anything related to dance, i tink of her. That could be partly the reason why im avoiding to dance now. I think of her whenever i dance. I hate to be reminded. I will jus tear non stop. I dun wan to feel this way. I want to be happy. She used to fetch me to school for my exams, even during Os and in TP. She would wake up early jus to send me to sch, wishin me good luck for my paper and all. She was so encouraging and always dere for me. But when she needed us, we were nt dere. i have nt accepted her death yet. even when its alr 6 mths, i still cant.

Have been asking myself. If i were to get crashed and fall into a coma now, i may be able to meet aunt. she could be livin alone in another world, peacefully. Listening to all her favourite country songs and music, dancing happily. She will have no worries or illness at all. I would be hesitating to stay with her, and not come back to earth. Leave my cold body behind. Losing all my will to fight for survival.

But i know aunt would want me to come back. Becos i have a choice to stay or leave. She did not. She was still fighting at her last breath. No one was with her. We were all too late. She had been lonely all her life. Even till death, no one stood by her, askin her to leave peacefully. Her eyes wide open, her fingers clenched. She hated herself for nt going for treatment earlier. She regretted nt saving herself earlier.

I never had a chance to tell her how much i love her and how much i wan to share her burden. I really hate myself for being so strong and not giving enough. Why am i always regretting? Im afraid to see grandma now. Bcos she may be leavin soon too. I really hate it. Im avoiding everythin. Im tryin to tell myself that i should live my life for myself. but i cant do it. I know i should treasure whatever time she have with her. But i am nt makin the effort. Knowing that she is crying everytime she's eating alone, i refuse to accompany her bcos seeing her so sad, makes me sad too.

Im being selfish. I deserve to be shot. Im tryin. I really am. I need to think. I need to talk to aunt. I want to know what i should do now. What can i do to reduce the pain that im sufferin. I need to know what leads ahead. I need guidance. I need a hand, to hold me through this difficult period. Even if its jus a simple hug, a pat on the back, or jus a smile, i may feel better.

Come into my dreams will you? tell me what i should do.

Jo-an says