Words

when you're here,
this is my perfect moment...
with you.


Profile
shijin Jo-an
04 March 1989
Diploma in Business
Temasek Poly

Photo


Links
Friendster
My Live Journal

Amos
Alvin
Apple

BAO
Brother
Brenda
BSC sub comm

Caleb
Calvin
Cindy
chou kin

Darren
dexter

Edwin
Estee

Ferlynn

Gek Hua
Gideon
Glenn

Hakim

jackson
Jia Min
Joel
Jonathan
Joyce

Kah Yuen
kandis
Kevin
KB
Kimberly
Kim Chew
Komez
Kristal

LAOGONG
Lilin
linette
Ling Yu
Lixin
Liyi
lou lin
Lou lin

Matthew
Maybelle
Ming

Naomi
Nat Ho
Nic

Rina Laogong
Random Treasures

Serene
Sheena
shermain
Shihua
Shi Hui
Shi Ya Jie

TEF
Tourism Blog
TPDE

wei qun

YC
Yijie
YuShu
Yunru
Yvonne

Zhao Lin

Recent posts

Trackback
- September 2006
- October 2006
- November 2006
- December 2006
- January 2007
- February 2007
- March 2007
- April 2007
- May 2007
- June 2007
- July 2007
- August 2007
- September 2007
- October 2007
- November 2007
- December 2007
- January 2008
- February 2008
- March 2008
- April 2008
- May 2008
- June 2008
- July 2008
- August 2008
- September 2008
- October 2008
- November 2008
- March 2009
- May 2009

Rants


Friday, August 22, 2008
5:21 PM

On My Way Here - Ryan Tedder



Muggin with Joyce and Maybelle is LOVE!

hahaha!

i love them pls.

esp the crazy competition joyce and i had which left me with 0% of energy after 4 rounds.

its very productive. LOL.

for a more detailed entry, can go over to

http://thisismaybelle.livejournal.com/15772.html#cutid1

i swear my image is gone.

Maybelle! im gonna shoot you!


today's paper was okay.

i hope i can maintain the A i have for events.

come on come on!

all the studyin has to pay off!

love jumpy lah seriously.

going through all these shit with me. HAHA!

crazy tourism and MA!

after paper met groupmates for lunch.

haven seen them for a week.

haha. funny as usual.

jon, pat and i had no where to go after lunch.

e rest went home.

and we decided to take 23 to nowhere.

den i suggested MUSTAFA since its on the way.

haha! what a weird idea.

it's e funniest bus ride ever.

NUMBER ONE!

we had this weird and psychotic guy sleepin behind me. i did not realize after pat and jon kept laughin non stop and Pat was takin pictures. i did not dare to look back. so i took a pic with my phone too. and this was what i saw in my phone.



HAHAHAHA! I LAUGHED DAMN LOUD. and the three of us started laughin non stop.

we then started camwhoring with the guy sleepin behind.





LOOK AT PAT! HAHAHAHAHHAA!


HAHAHAHA!

He woke up anyway, and stared at us before he got off the bus at sim lim square. we laughed again.

KARMA I TELL YOU. IM GONNA GET KARMA.

NUMBER TWO!

after the psychotic guys alighted, I asked Pat to bluetooth the pictures he took to me.

i turned on my bluetooth and he sent to me. den Jon asked for it too.

he had nt turned on his bluetooth.

in Pat's list was:

Alvin Soh
Jo-an x)

den Pat said damn loudly: "ALVIN SOH AR?"

den dis random guy from the front turned back and said: "YAR?"

e three of us stared at him and i started laughing damn loudly again.

hahahaha!

Pat asked : "HUH?"

den he said: "I'm Alvin Soh."

den Pat said: " Oh, i was readin from the bluetooth."

i couldn't stop laughing and Jon and Pat started laughin.

My jaw almost dropped.

in jus a short 30 mins of bus ride and we met with 2 weird incidents.

The Alvin Soh jus smiled at us before he got off. Wah lao. We know u meh. HAHAHA!

okay. gotta start MA soon!

PS: im starin at the pack of MURUKU pat bought for me at MUSTAFA.

haha. damn temptin. its askin me to open it. NAWWW. later later!

when we're studying. HAHAHA!

Bye Bye.







Jo-an says